ColabPro had the privilege to work with world-leading tech companies, including:
- A subsidiary of the world’s largest online retailer, American television and film production studio, creating and distributing original movies and series to over 240 countries and territories.
- An American entertainment company that owns and operates the art-house movie theater, the anime licensor, several cable channels, a couple of independent film companies, and a handful of premium subscription streaming services, delivering “mold-breaking” storytelling content to over 125 countries.
- A global digital services company that takes pride in delivering great digital products and customer experiences, supporting the brands that drive innovation forward.
- A custom software development company that has been delivering digital transformation solutions and services for Fortune 500 clients for more than 20 years. With 20+ locations and delivery centers across the US and Europe, the company solves the most complex engineering problems using Agile methodologies, offering a scalable and skilled mix of multi-shore resources at the industry’s most competitive price.
- A leading tech company transforming the way wealth management firms deal with data by offering paperless document management automation solutions for increased efficiency, productivity, and profits. The company’s secure, cloud-based digital platform helps advisors, broker-dealers, and RIAs streamline client onboarding, document management, and other workflows while maintaining critical industry compliance.
- An American asset management firm on a mission of redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. With over 25,000 employees in 43 countries, the company boasts over US$300 billion outsourced assets under management and US$15 trillion under advisement in total.
- A subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, producer and distributor of more than 300 entertainment, film, sports, and factual channels in 45 languages across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- An American management consulting firm with over 60 offices in Europe, North America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, employing over 5,000 professionals. With an outstanding background in multiple industries from automotive to education, the company’s objective is to build environments “where exceptional people can thrive”.
- An American publicly traded provider of cloud-based communication and collaboration products and services for businesses. Its unique cloud phone system solution enables companies to “power their connections today and transform business tomorrow”.
- A European consultancy firm providing highly qualified IT contractors for projects of any complexity and scope. With an extensive network of IT and Business consultants, offices in seven European countries, and expertise in all things IT, the firm has already helped over 370 companies to connect with the right IT people.
- An American publicly traded tech company offering scale-out, cloud-ready, and sustainable all-flash data storage solutions and AI-powered data management and monitoring. The company is redefining the storage experience, turning data bottlenecks into breakthrough points.
- A world-leading provider of custom-made IT solutions for video-streamed live casino, live game shows, and slots, offering excellent user experience in the gaming industry.
- A leading European provider of cloud-based source-to-pay and e-invoicing solutions enabling large and medium-sized organizations to manage their procurement, supply chain, and AP&AR in a more profitable way.
We helped these companies to find the right remote staff for their projects. Want to join this list? Please leave us your IT staff request and we will help you fill your open jobs faster.